Monday, January 23, 2017

Fun and Games with #AlternativeFacts


Kellyanne Conway, the Donald Trump whisperer, clarified everything about the Trump campaign and new POTUS when she told Chuck Todd on NBC News that Press Secretary Sean Spicer didn't utter a falsehood, but gave "alternative facts."

NOW I understand. All those campaign speeches about bringing back manufacturing jobs and better healthcare? Alternative promises.

New debt reduction plan: send your creditors "alternative payments." Brilliant advice for paying off your mortgage.

Judge: "Your client is guilty of murder."
Attorney: "Your honor, he just provided the victim an alternative life."

"No, officer, I wasn't speeding. I was going an alternative speed."

"No, your honor, I didn't steal that car. I just gave it an alternative owner."

Who knew that the White House, not Silicon Valley, would give us an alternative reality?

No comments:

Post a Comment