Wednesday, April 18, 2018

How to Make Internet Shopping Even Better

Dear Internet retailers,

Your collective sidebar (and banner) ads are a great help when I'm searching for products, especially gifts. For instance, my wife and daughter both like Kendra Scott accessories:

Shop

So those ads really help at Christmas and birthday times. Thanks.

However, there's no button to click to say, "Thanks, bought those gifts already," and stop all those ads. Personally, I don't wear Kendra Scott accessories. My primary accessories are my wedding ring, a watch (either the one from my wife or the one from my daughter), and face stubble before I shave. So stop the with the Kendra Scott ads until the next time I type, "birthday gifts for women" in the Google search bar.

On the other hand, while I have never bought a bikini over the Internet (or in stores, for that matter), please KEEP sending me those ads. There's always time for bikini shopping, a tiny vacation from work that appears at random times and cheers me up, especially in the winter.

Geneva Underwire Top

Your friend,
James



No comments:

Post a Comment